ACCOUNT APPLICATION OVERVIEW
STEP 1 – SELECT ACCOUNT TYPE
To start your online application, select from one of four types of accounts offered at Rosenthal Collins Group:
STEP 2 – CREATE A LOGIN
Your login information—self-selected by you—will be your credentials for the online application process as well as your secure access to account information once you become a customer. Please retain this information in a secure location.
- User ID requires 6-8 characters
- Password requires:
- A minimum of 12 and a maximum of 20 characters
- Must contain three of the following: a lowercase letter (a-z), an uppercase letter (A-Z), a number (0-9), a special character
- Cannot include a significant portion of the User ID
- Email address to be associated with your account
- Answers to two security questions
Note: Once you begin an account application you will have 14 days to submit it before it is removed from our system.
STEP 3 – COMPLETE FORMS
Completing an account application online takes just a few minutes. Before you get started, collect information you may need, such as your driver’s license as well as account names and numbers from your bank and other brokerage relationships.
- Use the same name on the account application as the one on the bank account you intend to use for account funding.
- When indicated, acknowledge that you have read the information presented.
- If you forget to complete any required information, we will highlight what is missing so you can add it.
- If your account application requires additional documents, you will be notified by your broker or our New Accounts Department. Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (312) 795-7948.
STEP 4 – SIGN ELECTRONICALLY
Your electronic signature must be exactly the same as the name you used on the account application.
- James Smith does not equal J. Smith or Jim Smith
STEP 5 – SUBMIT
Submit your completed, electronically signed account form with the utmost confidence.
- Disable pop-up blockers
- Submit account application
To ensure your security and privacy, we employ encryption methods, authentication procedures, network level security practices (i.e., firewalls) and periodic application security reviews.