Clearing and execution for Leese Trading Group clients is facilitated through Rosenthal Collins Group, a clearing member at some of the largest futures exchanges in the United States and Europe.
To be an exchange clearing member requires meeting the most rigorous standards for registration, capital, financial and regulatory reporting. Leese Trading Group clients are cleared through Rosenthal Collins Group, which is a clearing member at some of the largest futures exchanges in the United States and Europe.
Clearing Membership Access
- CBOE Futures Exchange (CFE)
- Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT)
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME)
- Commodity Exchange (COMEX)
- ICE Futures Europe
- ICE Futures U.S.
- Minneapolis Grain Exchange (MGEX)
- New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX)
Non Clearing Membership Access
Additional Exchange Access
- Australian Securities Exchange (ASX)
- Borsa Italiana (IDEM)
- Bursa Malaysia
- Hong Kong Exchanges (HKEx)
- London Metal Exchange (LME)
- Montreal Exchange (ME)
- Euronext Amsterdam
- Osaka Securities Exchange (OSE)
- Singapore Exchange (SGX)
- Tokyo Commodity Exchange (TOCOM)
- Tokyo Financial Exchange (TFX)
- Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE)
RCG also provides Leese Trading Group clients with 24-hour trading execution desk technical support.